Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Peter Sattler talks about casting Kristen in ' Camp X-Ray'



How did you end up casting Kristen as the lead?

It worked out for me.  I was asked what my ultimate dream cast was, as I didn't really have anyone in mind while I wrote it.  I assumed it would be micro-budget so I didn't expect the star to be the biggest star in the universe!  I chose Kristen as my dream casting choice, and thankfully once asked she agreed.  I think she's phenomenal and I was obsessed by her performance in The Runaways.  She is a very open actress and so dedicated to creating a real and honest moment in her scene.  She wants her character to be authentic and it was a dream to have her in this role.

Read Peter's full interview at the source: London Film Girl

 Via

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?