Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Video: New/old interview from Cannes for 'Clouds of Sils Maria'



Transcript:

(Reporter: "Do you Google yourself, do you Google your co-stars?")

Stewart: "Yeah, I mean I like to know what's going on. It's a very different thing though. If you, like, it doesn't ever touch you. If you're asking it affects me, like why do I do it? Literally I'm somebody who is kind of a control freak. I'm like obsessively... like I want to be self aware. I don't want to walk in to a room and ever think that there's something that these people know or think and I don't know it. But, at the same time, it literally is as easy as turning around and it's not there any more, do you know what I mean? It's like it doesn't touch you. It never is actually able to affect me in anyway. But yeah, hell yeah, I know what's going on. Google everyone, totally. I want to know what people are doing."

(Reporter: "What about yourself? Are you afraid of doing that?")

Stewart: "No, not really. That's the thing. I don't sit obsessively Googling myself, but I really think it's awkward when actors sit and say 'oh no, no I've never done that.' It's like 'you don't want to know? You don't want to know what's going on?' So yeah of course. And also this movie would be much more... it would be irrelevant if I didn't. Of course I do. This is a huge commentary on that world itself, so yeah."

Source Via

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?