Thursday, May 7, 2015

More of Kristen's interview for Harper's Bazaar UK - June 2015



Having worked with some of the best hair and make-up experts in the industry, Kristen Stewart knows a thing or two about beauty. As part of her cover interview for the June issue of Harper's Bazaar, we quizzed the actress on her favourite products, her health and fitness regime and whether or not she'd ever have plastic surgery. Here's what she had to say…

On fragrance: 
“I still wear Balenciaga Florabotanica [Stewart is the face of both Balenciaga fragrances] and I do really love Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle. They’re very different - Florabotanica has a more masculine scent.”

On make-up:
"I need a black eyeliner, it would be weird without that. But I either like being really sexy or insanely androgynous. I’m not great at applying make-up myself. My mom never taught me anything, she doesn’t wear make-up. I have the most amazing relationships with make-up artists and hairdressers, they're some of my best friends. I’m always embarrassed about going and hanging out with them as I’m always expecting them to ask, ‘what are you using?’ and my only response is, 'just some stuff you gave me'. I like mineral make-up. You can’t screw it up and it’s not bad for your skin.”

On hair:
"I don’t like having nice hair, ever. There's something about it that pushes me over into feeling like I'm wearing a costume. So long as I can have my hair the way it normally is, then I can do eveything else full on."

On plastic surgery:
“No, never. Never. I am so freaked out by the idea of doing anything. And maybe that’s completely arrogant but I don’t want to change anything about myself. I think the women who do are losing their minds. It's vandalism.”

On exercise: 
“When I'm in good shape I can do 40 push-ups in one go. If I'm not in good shape, I can do 10. If I am trying to get into shape and I want to be strong, I’ll drop and do 20 every half hour throughout the day. I can do 250 push-ups in a day, which is pretty impressive. At the moment. I can do 20 comfortably. It takes me about a month to get into phenomenal shape with a trainer.”

On being sample size: 
“I’m a little bigger than sample size when I’m eating cheeseburgers and happy and comfortable.”

Source


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?