Friday, August 14, 2015

Video: Interview with Manny the Movie Guy for 'American Ultra'



PRE-WARNING: Spoiler talk from 2:02 minutes until the end of the interview.

Manny: First off, let me tell you that it makes such a big difference when you love the movie you’re interviewing for. And that’s the extent of what I’m going to tell you about “American Ultra” until my review next week. For now, I hope you have fun watching my interview with the fantastic Kristen Stewart, all glowing and happy, and the sweet and smart Jesse Eisenberg.

The two play a stoner couple whose relationship is bound to be tested when Mike’s (Eisenberg) identity is revealed. In this interview, we talked about the script, their characters, their chemistry, Stewart’s movie choices post-Twilight, and Eisenberg’s love of the Filipino culture! I’m Filipino and that made me happy!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?